In this episode of Qigong Radio, I thought I was going to get a report about the Dragon and Tiger instructor training.
Yes, the six instructors who joined me for the episode talked about the training. If you missed Maui, you’ll get a sense of what it was like.
But they also shared some true qigong gems with us, that I think you’ll be able to apply to all of your energy practices.
Specifically, we discuss:
- Relaxation in the West vs. Qigong perspective on relaxation
- The way stagnant chi impacts your mind and how a tense mind freezes up your chi
- How Dragon and Tiger helps relax the mind into a feeling state as opposed to a thinking state
- How Dragon and Tiger’s emphasis on chi circulation transforms other practices like Tai Chi and Ba Gua
You can also subscribe to Qigong Radio via:
Thanks to everyone who participated:
- Ana Popa, Eric Peters, and Eileen Murphy from Boston.
- Paul Pallante from Radford, Virginia.
- Dejota Apostol from San Jose, California.
- Chris Cinnamon from Chicago.
They all teach regularly in their local areas, so if you’re looking for a live class to attend, but sure to check them out.