If you've learned many different meditation, qigong, breathing, and movement practices over the years, you may be faced with the problem of trying to decide what to practice each day.
In this episode of Qigong Radio, I'll show you a framework for thinking about your different modes of practice and show you the single most important goal of an energy arts practice, regardless of the mode or specific techniques.
Specifically, we'll look at:
- Your spectrum of practice.
- Bill Ryan's helpful rule: your mind moves your chi and your chi moves your body and vice versa.
- The pros and cons of a sitting breathing practice.
- How to use light movement to prime chi flows.
- The benefits of looking for larger practice patterns.
In this episode, I also recommend that you check out Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford if you want to learn more about seasonal practice.
You can also subscribe to Qigong Radio via:
Thanks to everyone who has supported the Qigong Radio project by making a donation to our equipment upgrade fund. Because of your support, I decided to invest in new equipment, even though we didn't reach our goal of $1500. If you enjoyed the content, consider making a small donation to help me catch up!
Share this post